Personal data protection
Regulations regarding the processing of personal data have recently become considerably stricter. It’s not worth taking the risk. Professional assistance guards you against financial and image losses.
We provide support in lawful processing of personal data for enterprises, public institutions as well as associations, foundations, etc. The services provided by us can be used by any entity interested in drawing procedures for processing personal data from scratch, as well as associated with their verification and adjustment to legal requirements.
The services we provide are fully comprehensive. Our clients receive customized help, tailored to the needs of their company or institution.
- All the necessary documentation related to the processing and protection of personal data.
- Assistance in the implementation of relevant procedures in your company or institution.
- Confidence that personal data is processed in accordance with the requirements of Polish and European law.
What we do
- We provide ongoing advice on the lawful processing of personal data.
- We carry out audits for the compliance of personal data processing with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- We create templates of regulations, privacy policies and other documents required by the provisions on the protection of personal data, including GDPR.
- We develop internal company documentation, including information security policy and records of persons authorized to process personal data.
- We represent Clients in proceedings before the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- We act on behalf of our Clients in potential court proceedings regarding personal data processing.