Public procurement law
Proceedings conducted under the Public Procurement Law Act require specialized knowledge, accuracy and timeliness. We provide our Clients with professional legal service at every stage of the proceeding.
We offer assistance in cases in the scope of public procurement law to all entities involved in the process of the implementation of public procurement. We provide legal assistance to both the ordering party and and the contractor.
Many years of experience and expert knowledge of our Law Firm specialists allow us to propose specific, tested solutions. We support the participants of public procurement procedure at every stage, remaining at their constant disposal. We are distinguished by excellent knowledge of the specifics of proceedings pending before the National Board of Appeal and very high effectiveness of appeals against its decisions.
- Assistance provided by qualified specialists at each stage of public procurement proceeding.
- Confidence that the proceeding is conducted in a manner prescribed by law and in accordance with it.
- Possibility to delegate legal issues related to public procurement, and thus – more time for the implementation of other projects.
What we do
- We comprehensively represent our Clients in the proceedings before the National Board of Appeal.
- We verify and prepare all documentation from scratch.
- We control the correctness of procedures.
- We provide ongoing advice on all matters related to participation in public procurement procedures.